Land of A Thousand Hills

Land of A Thousand Hills

Friday, June 20, 2008

Playing with the Girls.

Here are some pictures from our last IS Kigali game in Byumba. Liz and Jen came with me. It was about an hours drive. We played in a stadium that stands on one of Rwanda's highest points, so it was a bit colder then normal. Byumba is definitely one of the most beautiful places in Rwanda.
This us turning and faces the fans. We are suppose to wave at them, which i think could possibly be one of my least favorite things. I get embarrassed.
I think Jen laughed the entire time we warmed up. For warm-up the team does very interested moved. They are almost like dance moved. They also try to pick the most complicated to see if I can keep up. Lets just say I try my best. Pic of the team.
They teach me.
It was so great to have friends from home at my game to actually see me play. It was nice to have my oen personal fans. Thank you girls, your the best!

No comments: