Land of A Thousand Hills

Land of A Thousand Hills

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Coming Home!

There's nothing like a best friends wedding to bring you home. See you all in September and October! The things I look forward to the most:

1) Jumping on the bed with my nephew.
2) Hearing my nephew talk for the first time!
3) Seeing my family.
4) Seeing my best friend Jesse get married.
5) Hanging out with friends.
6) Using a washing machine!
7) Sleeping in my own bed.
8) Taking a shower without having to hold the shower head.
9) Eating honeycombs, pops, and any other sugary cereal I can get my hands on with milk that doesn't taste like it came straight from the cow.
10) Driving!
11) Going to movie theater as much as possible.
12) Watching tv.
13) Good American food.
14) Having electricty that does not go out.
15) High speed internet or internet at all!
16) Fall weather, the leaves, the smell... so nice.
17) Cheesecake, icecream, milkshakes, snowballs... the list goes on.
17) Just being home...

No comments: